Rivergum Christian College is open to all families looking to educate their children on the foundation of truth, with integrity, in community. We offer an excellent education from Foundation to Year 10 (and onward to Year 12 as the years progress) in a safe, welcoming environment. Our enrolment process is designed to allow us to get to know one another and determine together whether Rivergum is the best fit for your needs.
1. First, contact us! There are many ways you can do this: drop in to our campus or call 08 8583 2304 between 8:30am-4pm (ACST), email admin[@]rivergum.sa.edu.au (remove the brackets around the @ though), or find us on Facebook and send a private message.
2. We can send you a prospectus and/or arrange a campus tour, meeting the College Director and your child’s prospective teacher.
3. Should you wish to proceed with enrolment, complete and submit an ‘Enrolment Application’ and arrange an appointment with the Director and teacher/s. The prospective child (or children) will likely have a short assessment at this time to gather information about ‘where they are at’ academically and socially.
4. After the interview, we will notify you as soon as possible of our enrolment decision and issue a letter of offer.
5. You decide whether you will accept the offer and respond.
6. If yes, then enrolment will be finalised with an ‘Enrolment Acceptance’ letter detailing agreed start date and transition visit information (if required).
7. Nominate your preferred fee payment schedule, sign our ‘Contract of Agreement’ plus the necessary permissions, purchase uniforms and co-ordinate the bus (if needed). Then – welcome to Rivergum Christian College!
We accept enquiries year-round and encourage you to ask questions throughout the process. Please look around this website to gain a broader understanding of our approach, beliefs and policies, and perhaps use the contact form to enquire.