Our beliefs about our Christian faith and life are not held independently of the life we live, but provide a wonderful framework that helps us confidently navigate the challenges of life.
Rather than being reduced to a set of rules, rituals and ceremonies, our faith provides us with a perspective on truth and history, as well as a set of morals and values to base our social and individual relationships.
Educating on the foundation of truth – with integrity – in community
- To strive for the highest level of achievement in the general education and training of children using a curriculum based on the Bible and Christian principles.
- To encourage children attending the school to revere God, to honour their parents, to live righteously and in accordance with Biblical principles of conduct and citizenship.
- To provide an environment in which each child can come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, be encouraged in growing toward Christian maturity and receive a grounding in the essentials of effective Christian witness.
- To emphasise the individuality of the person and to assist each child in arriving at a realistic self-image as part of God’s family and the community of man.
- To encourage the development of the academic and creative potential of each individual.
- To promote self-discipline, responsibility and self-motivation.
- To assist in the development of each child’s personality giving emphasis to those attitudes and characteristics which make for meaningful human relationships and successful socialisation.
- To lay a Biblical foundation upon which the discernment and judgement of contemporary issues can be based.